“Be patient toward all that is unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms or books that are written in a foreign tongue. The point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live your way some distant day into the answers.” R. M. Rilke
Our relationship with ourselves is the template for our relationship with others and the world.
How do we learn to be kind to ourselves, no matter what? How do we stop reacting, obsessing, controlling? How do we end compulsive behaviors?
How do we live in peace, enjoying love and harmony, and moving with clarity, strength and effectiveness in our inner world and in our life?
Can you feel your longing for a better way, for you?
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor with a Transpersonal approach to healing and personal growth. I am dedicated to guiding you toward your fullest potential, which is the awakening of your Essence, your True Nature, inherently within you.
• Values all aspects of being human including mind, body, spirit, relationship
• Awakens Presence & supports unfolding Wholeness
• Recognizes our interconnection & interdependence within the One
• Conscious Relationship Building ~ within yourself & with others
• Dreamwork ~ explore your inner world of meaning & wisdom
• Sand Tray & Play Therapy ~ creative expression for children & the Soul child in you
• EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) ~ resolve trauma & limiting core beliefs
• NLP (NeuroLinguistic Programming) ~ heal inner conflict & re-pattern your brain
• Enneagram Personality Styles ~ understand yourself & others
• Body Centered Psychotherapy ~ experience thoughts with feelings to deepen, integrate & heal
I work with Individuals to heal trauma, compulsive eating, and negative self-worth complexes and to encourage growth into clarity, strength, joy and compassion.
I work with Couples specializing in relationship realignment through effective communication and support for relationship re-visioning.
I work with children and families specializing in children of divorce and supporting families through divorce, loss and transition.
I embody a holistic approach to inner healing and growth which integrates body-mind-spirit and am dedicated to serving the Essence in every client.
If you have questions or comments, please contact us:
Ashland Transpersonal Counseling Center
Kristen Tussey, LPC Email: email@example.com Phone: (541) 787-9246